B&W 5th Wheel Hitches
- B & W Fifth wheel hitches are the industry leader. .
- Engineered to eliminate sloppiness, which offers the smoothest ride on the road.
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW for the Companion.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
B&W Gooseneck Hitches
- B & W Gooseneck hitches are the industry leader. .
- Solid, machined 2 5/16" ball with durable powder-coat finish.
- Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding.
- Flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8" steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball.
- Solid, one-piece machined receiver socket.
- Only a 4" hole in the bed.
CURT Class I/II Trailer Hitches
- Class I/II trailer hitches are weight carrying (WC) hitches rated up to 2000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 200 lbs.
- The use of a drawbar and hitch ball of the same rating or higher is required.
- Some hitches in this class may attach to the vehicle bumper or trunk pan.
- Most other Class I hitches attach to the vehicle frame.
- Welded together with quality American steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish.
- They can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers and
recreational vehicle trailers that are used to haul dirt bikes, ATVs, canoes, kayaks and more.
- Class 1 hitch can also accept hitch-mounted cargo carriers and bike racks.
- Class 1 receiver features a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" opening and is typically mounted on smaller cars, coupes, minivans and some smaller crossover vehicles. They are available with round tube or square tube frames.
- Every class 1 is made right here in the USA and is backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
CURT Class III Trailer Hitches
- Class III trailer hitches are weight carrying (WC) and also are weight distributing (WD) hitches depending on the vehicle and hitch specifications.
- Not all Class III hitches are rated to be both.
- The hitch specifications will alert you to a hitch that is not weight distributing.
- Class III hitches used as weight carrying is rated up to 6000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 600 lbs.
- Hitches that are used for weight distributing are rated up to 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 1000 lbs.
- This type of hitch uses a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount or towing accessory with an equivalent shank
- The use of a ball mount and hitch ball of the same rating or higher is required. To use the weight distribution side of the hitch a weight distribution system is required.
- Class III hitches attach to the vehicle frame only.
- Always consult your owner's manual for vehicle rating.
CURT Class V Trailer Hitches
- Class V trailer hitches are very similar to Class III and IV hitches except for the weight ratings and that the hitch uses a 2-1/2" receiver.
- Class V hitches are weight carrying (WC) and weight distributing (WD) hitches.
- Class V hitches used as weight carrying is rated up to 12,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 1200 lbs.
- Hitches that are used for weight distributing are rated up to 17,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 1700 lbs.
- The use of a ball mount and hitch ball of the same rating or higher is required.
- To use the weight distribution side of the hitch a weight distribution system is required.
- Class V hitches attach to the vehicle frame only.
- Always consult your owner's manual for vehicle rating.
B&W Stow & Go Ball Mounts
- Multiple ball sizes eliminates the need for multiple ball mounts.
- Adjustable in height for level towing.
- Steel Construction.
- Fits any standard 2" 2.5" or 3" receiver.
- The drop down is available in 9", 7", 5", 3".
- The finish is black and the ball sizes are 1 7/8", 2", and 2.5"
CURT Ball Mounts
- The ball mount is designed to be inserted into the hitch.
- There are several different styles of ball mounts for class I,II, III and V hitches.
- Ball Mounts come in different lengths and are used in drop and rise positions.
- When selecting a ball mount make sure to look at the weight rating, it should be equal to or larger than the hitch being used. For safe and comfortable towing the trailer should always be set up to tow on a level plane.
- Sometimes a trailer's tongue is higher or lower than the ball mount on the vehicle. In this situation it may be necessary to turn the ball mount over to achieve an equal height to trailer.
CURT Hitch Balls
- 1-7/8" balls have ratings up to 2000 lbs with a ¾" shank size.
- 1-7/8" balls have ratings up to 2000 lbs with a 1" shank size.
- 2" hitch ball has ratings up to 3500 lbs. with a ¾" shank size.
- 2" hitch ball has ratings up to 6000 lbs. with a 1" shank size.
- 2" hitch ball has ratings up to 8000 lbs. with a 1-1/4" shank size.
- 2-5/16" hitch ball has ratings up to 6000 with a 1" shank size.
- 2-5/16" hitch ball has ratings up to 14,000 with a 1-1/4" shank size.
Reese Brake Controls
- Brake controls are designed to apply the brakes of the towed vehicle (trailer).
- There are three types of brake controls on the market today timed, inertia, and proportional.
- Want to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling a heavy load. It takes more than a good set of brakes
to make quick, efficient stops. It takes precision and the right amount of control.
- Vehicle-to-trailer light connector is a simple plug-in solution to connect your vehicle to your trailer.
- Complete one-piece wire harness with built in 4-way connector and cover.
- No cutting or splicing, OEM appearance, 16 gauge wire.
- All weather cap included.
- Light connector adapters available for 6 and 7-way round connectors.
Receiver Pin Lock
- Made of high quality forged chrome plated machine hardened steel.
- Water tight lock head helps seal out dirt and corrosion for trouble free use.
- High quality tubular key won't bend or break.
CURT Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier
We like CURT when you need extra room for toys and equipment. We have several choices and a variety of styles and carrying capacities in hitch mounted cargo baskets.
CURT’s bolt-together cargo carriers range in carrying capacities from either 300 or 500 LB. Basket carriers are made with heavy duty all steel tubular construction
and a carrying capacity of 500 LB. Available in black gloss only.
Professional Hitch Installation
Northwest Auto Accessories has been professionally installing hitches for 20 years.
Our staff is trained and has continuing education on a daily basis. Trust the experts
to your investments. Portland's best trailer hitch installation center. Call for an appointment at (503) 288-5700.
Note About Electrical
By law, trailer lighting must be connected into the tow vehicle's wiring system to provide trailer running lights, turn signals and brake lights. This is accomplished by tapping into the tow vehicle's electrical harness to transfer power to the trailer wiring system. Connectors are used between the two to allow disengagement when not towing.